29 April 2009

Why does it hurt...

so much when friends let you down?

Those are the times that I feel disconnected and confused...
When you try to reach out and communicate what you feel and they dont hear you?
They either dont want to or just are not able to listen to what you are trying to tell them.
Just that gap there, causes the pain.
Of not even trying to see my world,hear my words, feel what I feel,just for a little while, BE WITH ME...

But I guess sometimes people are too caught up in their own drama and therefore not able too deal with someone elses...
Still, even though knowing all this, I just feel sad and lonely those times. Like now.
But even this shall pass...

Feel blessed to have a close friend who did hear me tonight and was there for me,
everyday wonders like that are blessings!THANK YOU!!!
Well,that said,here is a song with a message that ROCKS....
For my dear friend... :-)

LET LOVE RULE Y'ALL!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment